Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Neil Chaudhuri <nc...@potomacfusion.com> on 2010/03/23 20:21:02 UTC

Out of Memory

I am using the DataImportHandler to index literally millions of documents in an Oracle database. Not surprisingly, I got the following after a few hours:

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 4032 bytes (kolaGetRfcHeap,kghsseg: kolaslCreateCtx)

Has anyone come across this? What are the ways around this, if any?

Thanks.

RE: Out of Memory

Posted by Dennis Gearon <ge...@sbcglobal.net>.
Now THAT's real open source help! Nice job Craig.
Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
EARTH has a Right To Life,
  otherwise we all die.