Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Spiekermann <Ma...@web.de> on 2000/09/04 17:38:49 UTC

Re: Cocoon 1.8 dev XSP Problem with FP-Taglib still unsolved -archive of old dev-snapshots available?

Thank you very much guys!

It works again.The cocoon.properties file was the key. I used my "old" file
instead of looking into /src/org/apache/cocoon
(-> just a small hint for all other little idiots like me)

Markus