Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 10:49:23 UTC

Re: Failover with useAsyncSend

nope, there is no conflict, you should be able to use both. Do you
find failover without asyncSend works?

Posted by SarcasmMonster <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for replying.

If I take off the either the failover or the useAsyncSend, it will work.
Basically I can't use both at once.

There is some mention of the problem here too:
http://thiamteck.blogspot.com/2008/09/activemq-failover-with-async-send.html
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.activemq.user/17230

Re: Failover with useAsyncSend

Posted by SarcasmMonster <pa...@gmail.com>.
By the way, I am currently using ActiveMQ 5.1.0