Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Hugi Thordarson <hu...@karlmenn.is> on 2017/01/19 23:19:21 UTC

(just for fun) Presenting Cayenne to new users…

Did a presentation on Cayenne today to an Ebean-using crowd—the framework left them slack-jawed and they’re already getting started on their first project.

I have a feeling Cayenne will be hitting it big once 4.0 is out :).

Cheers,
- hugi

Re: (just for fun) Presenting Cayenne to new users…

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Cool!

>> I have a feeling Cayenne will be hitting it big once 4.0 is out :).

4.0 TODO list is shrinking quickly. So while I anticipate a likely M5 before beta, we are quickly getting there.

> We're already using M3 in production - they should just vet M4 and bite the bullet!

Yep.

Andrus

Posted by Ken Anderson <ke...@amphorainc.com>.