Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "技术研发部_刘浩 (EricLiu)" <Er...@staff.joyme.com> on 2016/02/18 08:54:05 UTC

How to modify partition to a topic ??

my kafka version : kafka_2.9.1-0.8.2.2

I want add partition and replication-factor  for a topic,but i haven’t kafka-add-partitions.sh。

[cid:40200CA8-05DA-40FF-A762-538E2DE74DC9]
TD技术部(Technology Department)

刘浩(Eric Liu) Senior Technical Development Manager

TEL:  010-51292727

MP:  18511849086

E-mail:  ericliu@staff.joyme.com<ma...@staff.joyme.com>

Address:  Floor 11&12,Liangzi Xinzuo Building,No.27 Zhichun Road, HaiDian District,Beijing,China

Zip:  100191

本邮件及其所包含的信息属于我公司知识产权或商业秘密,并受到法律保护。如果该邮件被误发给您,请立即通知我。 (This email and its information is contained in intellectual property or trade secrets belonged to the company and protected by law. If the email was mistakenly sent to you, please let me know.)

您无权为任何目的复制、使用该邮件或将其中的内容披露给他人,除非经过权利人许可。(You are not authorized for any purpose to copy, use and disclose the information to others, unless the right owner.)