Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ashley Martens <ma...@asconline.com> on 2006/02/13 18:02:57 UTC

References

I'm having a problem with getReferences() that I hope someone can help me with.

I create node A, an nt:file with mix:versionable.
I create node B, an nt:base with a reference property.
I set B.ref = A.getUUID().
When I execute A.getReferences() I do not get B.

What am I doing wrong?

Re: References

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
did you save your changes before you called A.getReferences()?

referential integrity is inforced upon save only.

cheers
stefan