Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/01/14 01:12:29 UTC

[ApacheDS] Installer build issues

Hi all,

Due to a corrupt remote maven repo we were getting odd build behavior
when trying to build the apacheds installers out of server-installers in
the trunks.

I corrected this problem just now by deleting the entire remote repo for
directory that's used for snapshots and redeploying it.

Now the build issue should be gone.  Please clean out your local cache
directory here: ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory before trying to
build the installers.  Should not be needed but it's always a safe bet.

Regards,
Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] Installer build issues

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Alex Karasulu a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> Due to a corrupt remote maven repo we were getting odd build behavior
> when trying to build the apacheds installers out of server-installers
> in the trunks.
>
> I corrected this problem just now by deleting the entire remote repo
> for directory that's used for snapshots and redeploying it.

I think this is not enough :(

> Now the build issue should be gone.

Alas ... It's back :(

> Please clean out your local cache directory here:
> ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory before trying to build the
> installers.

Even after a full clean. May be we should clean the cache every build ?
Will try that...