Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/04/14 12:03:41 UTC

.catalog.xml

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4760

Should we commit this Eclipse convenient file along with .classpath or rather put a note in wiki?

I think having it locally would be easier for users to detect.
But not sure they will be aware of this functionnality anyway...

Maybe a note in the README about such files could help

Opinions?

Jacques

Re: .catalog.xml

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done at at revision: 1326300, with explanations why I did

Jacques

From: "Francis ANDRE" <fr...@orange.fr>

Re: .catalog.xml

Posted by Francis ANDRE <fr...@orange.fr>.
Jacques

Re: .catalog.xml

From: "Francis ANDRE" <fr...@orange.fr>

Re: .catalog.xml

Posted by Francis ANDRE <fr...@orange.fr>.
Jacques

Re: .catalog.xml

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
My preference would be to keep it somewhere in Confluence and add information about it in the notes in Confluence about Eclipse.

Jacopo