Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2004/05/09 12:19:10 UTC

Re: Any PKCS#11 support in xml-security Java lib?

Peter,

I don't *think* so.  But my expertise in this space is not as high as
others on the list :>.

The library uses pure JCE, so if you don't have a JCE interface for the
HW module then I don't think so.  (Although I haven't checked to see
PKCS11 support in JDK 1.5.)

(I am sure someone will correct me if I have this wrong :>.)

Cheers,
	Berin

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
Yes, you can use PKCS#11 with XML Signatures and JCE.
See http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/p11guide.html
for more info on the PKCS#11 provider in J2SE 1.5.

--Sean

Posted by Matteo Artuso <ma...@unimaticaspa.it>.
look for IAIK

M@