Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Amit Pandey <am...@techblue.co.uk> on 2007/09/11 13:37:52 UTC

Body is being called twice

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to call the the body i.e. index_en.xml from index2xhtml.xsl
using this code snippet:
<xsl:apply-templates select="xhtml:div[@id = 'body']"/>
but when I am applying this snippet, the body is being called
twice.Please help what could be the reason?

Thanks & regards
Amit Pandey

Re: Body is being called twice

Posted by Amit Pandey <am...@techblue.co.uk>.
Hi All,
This problem is fixed and was  a user mistake.I mistakenly made a double
entry for the generator in the publication-sitemap.xmap which was
calling the body twice.

regards

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Amit,