Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2012/02/11 23:56:48 UTC

How/when is the API Doc on hbase.apache.org generated

With HBASE-5304 and HBASE-5368 I made some classes public that were formerly package private.
As of today I do not see them in the Javadoc on hbase.apache.org.

Is there something I need to trigger?

-- Lars

Re: How/when is the API Doc on hbase.apache.org generated

Posted by Stack <sa...@gmail.com>.
It's not auto and when we do it is latest only.  Need to do versions as in old days

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.