Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/15 11:34:00 UTC

[announce] Now Available: Public Review Draft of the JavaServer Faces Technology 1.2 Specification (JSR 252)

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/javaserverfaces/

Cheers,
-Manfred

Re: [announce] Now Available: Public Review Draft of the JavaServer Faces Technology 1.2 Specification (JSR 252)

Posted by Ed Burns <Ed...@Sun.COM>.
MW> are those thing addressed that Hans wrote in his article?
MW>
MW> like a)
MW> <h:label for="inputField1"...
MW> <h:inputText id="inputField1" ...
MW>
MW> or b)
MW> <h:commandLink action="go">
MW> click me
MW> </h:commandLink>

Definately, but the fix depends on JSP 2.1 since we had to make changes
to JSP to make it work.  There is a chance it could be made to work with
JSP 1.2, but I haven't invested the time for this.

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
I'm glad that we finally have proper labels for error messages.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

Re: [announce] Now Available: Public Review Draft of the JavaServer Faces Technology 1.2 Specification (JSR 252)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Manfred, Ed,

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Re: [announce] Now Available: Public Review Draft of the JavaServer Faces Technology 1.2 Specification (JSR 252)

Posted by Ed Burns <Ed...@Sun.COM>.