Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by patricia courtois <pa...@oracle.com> on 2012/08/28 17:58:56 UTC

JIRA Account - Request for privileges

Hello,

I am working in Oracle World-wide Translation Group (WPTG) and created a
JIRA account to report translatability bugs for JavaDB.
I need the "developer" privileges, to create, edit/update a bug entry.
Can you add me to the "derby-developers" group in Jira?

Thank you for your support,
Best regards
Patricia

--

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/>
Patricia Courtois | PLS French | (33) (0)1 57 60 26 59

Oracle France
Les Portes de la Défense
15, boulevard Charles de Gaulle
92715 Colombes cedex
France

Re: JIRA Account - Request for privileges

Posted by Kristian Waagan <kr...@oracle.com>.
On 28.08.2012 17:58, patricia courtois wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am working in Oracle World-wide Translation Group (WPTG) and created
> a JIRA account to report translatability bugs for JavaDB.
> I need the "developer" privileges, to create, edit/update a bug entry.
> Can you add me to the "derby-developers" group in Jira?

Hi Patricia,

We'll be happy to, as soon as you provide your JIRA account name. It's
better to have it confirmed rather than one of us guessing which id is
yours :)

Welcome to the Derby community!

Best Regards,
--