Posted to users@camel.apache.org by axelf <ca...@orange.fr> on 2013/07/08 10:45:38 UTC

Multiple NoClassDefFoundError

Hi.

I've just added Camel to an existing project implementing ActiveMQ and JMX
services. We want to use Camel and monitoring it as well as ActiveMQ is
already monitored (we have our own web console). The Camel context is
started in a init-context servlet implementing Init() method. I added all
jars one by one. But each time the application is started, there are many
NoClassDefFoundError with converters class, or worst, with classes like

The problem id that I added all thoses libraries, and I really don't
understand why it cannot see them.

Re: Multiple NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by axelf <ca...@orange.fr>.
We tried to restart the implementation of Camel with Maven, and it works fine
now. I think some dependencies were missing.