Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Pierpaolo Lombardi <pi...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/22 14:30:11 UTC

JSP and Portlets

Hi to all!
I have just a question...Is it possible to include one ore more portlets in
a JSP? I mean...my browser will request a jsp page...it will include
portlets depending from some parameters (we can think the jsp includes all
the portlets contained by a list)...
If it's possible such a thing, how can I accomplish that?

Thanks in advance
PL

Re: JSP and Portlets

Posted by Benjamin Gould <be...@netsos.com>.
On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 00:43 +0100, Pierpaolo Lombardi wrote:
> I want just to have the possibility to create a run-time html pages by
> embedding one or more portlets..i supposed to use a jsp which includes
> the list of portlets but i don't know if other solutions are available
> for my problem..
> can anyone suggest me something?
>
> thanks

Pierpaulo,

Pluto should meet your needs nicely.  Here is a link that should help:

http://portals.apache.org/pluto/faq.html#simple-embed

-- Ben

RE: JSP and Portlets

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I want just to have the possibility to create a run-time html pages by
> embedding one or more portlets

BY embedding portlets?  The portlets are embedded in a page; portlets don't
render THE PAGE, itself.  You can dynamically create a page, and then
populate it with content from portlets.  Pluto's driver does that, as do
other portal servers.

	--- Noel

Re: JSP and Portlets

Posted by Pierpaolo Lombardi <pi...@gmail.com>.