Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Clemens Schneider <cl...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/09 09:36:46 UTC

Differences in trinidad renderkits

Hi there,
while searching for info on ADF Faces and Trinidad, I came upon sources that
stated, that there are renderkits available for many different clients
(desktop, pda, mobile, telnet). Am I right, that Trinidad offers a renderkit
for desktop and pda "only"? Are the other renderkit mentioned commercial
additions from Oracle not donated to Apache? Does Trinidad handle
javascript-unaware clients, so to disable PPR for example?
Thanks in advance!

-clem

Re: Differences in trinidad renderkits

Posted by Clemens Schneider <cl...@gmail.com>.