Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2019/10/11 14:14:20 UTC

Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Sorry  to  be harping on about this  but  I   can't  get  this Real
Time   deletion to work in   OM  5.

Can  you  please  advise  how to make  the  delete functionality  work.

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
You may  have  missed a moodle confiig  to stop teacher from doing
admin tasks.

As  I  have  been  saying   the Clean  WB  function  does not remove
the files.  They  reappear .  Not  the desired  outcome.

Should  clean the same  way it  cleans in OM UI.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Yes

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
No,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings Moodle Plugin Not able to delete files on WB

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.