Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Shigeki Kobayashi <sh...@g.softbank.co.jp> on 2013/04/03 03:54:01 UTC

failure getting document version

Hi,

I run MCF1.1.1 (upgraded from MCF 0.6) on MySql 5.5 to crawl web contents
with fixed scheduling.
The maximum run time is set so that the job is scheduled to be stopped at
7:00AM.
After crawling starts and the maximum run time is reached,
jobs seem to be stopped but the following error occurs:

2013-03-26 07:00:08,566 ERROR [apache.manifoldcf.crawlerthreads]-[Worker
thread '0'] - Exception tossed: Repeated service interruptions - failure
getting document version
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Repeated service
interruptions - failure getting document version
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:339)

The jobs are finished but I would like to avoid the above error.
Anyone has any ideas?

Regards,

Shigeki

Re: failure getting document version