Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Brian Minchau <mi...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/10/13 19:24:51 UTC

Reminder to Xalan contributors - JIRA issue meeting Monday Oct 16, 2006 at 2:00 PM EDT

A reminder to those Apache Xalan contributors who want to attend the JIRA
issue meeting that it is Monday Oct 16, 2006 at 2:00 PM EDT (in a few
days).

The teleconference information and agenda will be sent to the usual
attendees.  Others contributors are welcome, just send me a note requesting
the information, and if you are a contributor I'll send it to you.  Note
that contributors can even be people who open JIRA issues, or contribute
patches.

Regards,
Brian Minchau
Apache Xalan PMC Member