Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com> on 2013/03/27 17:28:25 UTC

teams page

Hey all,

I wrote up a teams page to add to crunch.apache.org. I listed
everyone's affiliations here in so far as I knew them or could deduce
them from LinkedIn postings-- if I got anything wrong, please let me
know and I'll correct it.

| Id | Name | Organization | Roles |
| brock | Brock Noland | Cloudera | PMC member, committer |
| chaoshi | Chao Shi | Google | committer |
| dbeech | Dave Beech | Paralia Tech | committer |
| greid | Gabriel Reid | NGData | PMC member, committer |
| jwills | Josh Wills | Cloudera | PMC member, committer |
| kiyan | Kiyan Ahmadizadeh | WibiData | PMC member, committer |
| mafr | Matthias Friedrich | Independent | PMC member, committer |
| robertchu | Robert Chu | WibiData | PMC member, committer |
| rsharma | Rahul Sharma | Xebia | PMC member, committer |
| tomwhite | Tom White | Cloudera | PMC member, committer |
| tzolov | Christian Tzolov | ICTU | PMC member, committer |
| vinodkv | Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli | Hortonworks | PMC member, committer |

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera

Re: teams page

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.
Weird. Seems like the list manager removed it. I'll try again with a
different name. I have made the changes requested here and added
links where I was reasonably sure.

Regards,
  Matthias

Re: teams page

Posted by Christian Tzolov <ch...@gmail.com>.
@Josh, can you please replace the organisation with Logaritex (my own
company). I'm freelancer/consultant at ICTU.
I also like the idea of an About page.

Re: teams page

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera

Re: teams page

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
nice idea J

Re: teams page

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.
Hi,

Re: teams page

Posted by Chao Shi <st...@live.com>.
Josh,

I'm going to leave Google very soon. Please list me as "independent" for
now. I'll update it when I start a new job.