Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Marcin Stański <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/31 19:22:59 UTC

Trinidad - inline detail table problem

Hi,

I've migrated an application created with ADF 10g to   ADF BC 11g + Apache
Trinidad.
Some forms constist of master-detail tables (details as inline table).
It worked ok with ADF 10g. It was created as 2 views connected with
ViewLink in a standard way.

With ADF BC 11g/Trinidad, at first glance, it looks and works ok.
The problem occurs after page reload: when some of master table rows are
disclosed: all detail tables are shown as empty (which is incorrect).
After any partial reload (like disclosing any row in table), everything
come back to normal (detail tables are filled with data).

I searched the forum, but didn't find any solution.

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.

Best regarts
Marcin

Re: Trinidad - inline detail table problem

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <so...@apache.org>.
I'm not sure I understand the issue you're trying to describe Marcin,
and it's not clear to me which version of Trinidad you're using. My
advice though is that since this involves a migration from ADF-Faces
10g, you might want to post the question on Oracle's forums.

If you have a simple test case which demonstrates the issue in Trinidad,
then one of the Trinidad developers may be able to help.

Thanks,
Scott