Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Isaac Devine <is...@devinesystems.co.nz> on 2011/08/17 09:48:48 UTC

Patch for LOG4NET-38 EventLogAppender: Add support for setting the Category on Event Log messages.

Hi all,

Sorry I don't what your process is here, so I thought I would post to
the dev-list to please review my patch for issue 38 (url below):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4NET-38

Let me know what needs fixing :-)

Thanks,

Isaac

Re: Patch for LOG4NET-38 EventLogAppender: Add support for setting the Category on Event Log messages.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-08-17, Isaac Devine wrote:

> Sorry I don't what your process is here, so I thought I would post to
> the dev-list to please review my patch for issue 38 (url below):

No real process right now, let's do what works. 8-)

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4NET-38

As this is in the set of issues assigned to 1.2.11 it is on my list I
plan to review over the next few days anyway.  Nag us if you don't hear
anything.

Stefan