Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bob Clary <bo...@developintelligence.co> on 2018/12/03 21:10:09 UTC

Sponsoring Deploying Machine Learning Models with Apache Spark

Hi,

We partner with Pluralsight and offer licenses to our students for extra learning time outside of their class times. And during our end of year audit, we came into some extra licenses that we need to activate by years end.

So, we'd like to give back. Would you be interested in giving away some licenses in exchange for us sponsoring your group?

Thanks!
Bob

Bob Clary
Director, Partnerships
 DevelopIntelligence
Personally, Relevant Technical Learning Solutions
[o] 315-430-0782
 About DevelopIntelligence:
<http://www.developintelligence.com/> DevelopIntelligence, a 5-time consecutive winner on the Inc 5000 list, is the leading provider of technical talent development solutions for software and high-tech companies.

Re: Sponsoring Deploying Machine Learning Models with Apache Spark

Posted by Adams Musa <mu...@gmail.com>.
Yes Sir

Posted by Michael Peoni <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm interested in a licenses for a project.

Thank's Mike

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Hi Bob, It sounds like there could be a use for the donated licenses.  If
you want to email fundraising@apache.org, we can discuss the FMV, provide a