Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Nitin Gupta <it...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/28 05:30:47 UTC

Starting the MDB EJB Module progammatically

I have one Message Driven Bean(MDB) that is dependent on a server for
receiving messages.
At deploy time when server is up then this MDB will start automatically.
but when the server is not running then this MDB will not start.
So when when server will up then i will have to manually start this MDB
module through Geronimo web console.

Can i automate this process ? Or is there any way to start this MDB module
using programming.

--
Regards:-
Nitin Gupta.

Re: Starting the MDB EJB Module progammatically

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On May 27, 2009, at 8:30 PM, Nitin Gupta wrote:

> I have one Message Driven Bean(MDB) that is dependent on a server for
> receiving messages.
> At deploy time when server is up then this MDB will start
> automatically.
> but when the server is not running then this MDB will not start.
> So when when server will up then i will have to manually start this
> MDB
> module through Geronimo web console.
>
> Can i automate this process ? Or is there any way to start this MDB
> module
> using programming.

Hi Nitin,

The app should start automatically when the server starts.  I'm not
sure what might be causing it to require a manual start.  I'd
recommend asking on the Geronimo users list.

-David