Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Colic <al...@pop-ware.com> on 2001/04/11 16:32:28 UTC

Help with option tag

Hi, I am having a bit of a problem with the options tag. I hope someone can
give me some guidance.

I have a class requisitionLines which has a class storeroom that it has a
String[] of locations. The property of the array is location.

I want to create a select box with the list of locations found in the
storeroom class.
When the user selects one of the locations in the select box I want it to be
placed in the property location also found in class requisitionLines.

Class requisitionLines is defined as the bean for this page.

I have tried the below but obviously it does not work:

property="loc"/>

Could someone help me out please?

Thanks

Alex