Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Praveen <tg...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/01 18:56:41 UTC

Airflow on Windows?

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out if Airflow does indeed work on Windows? And if
so, is there any guide to installing it on windows

After some research on google and Stackoverflow, i have only found
contradictory and somewhat out of date information. Would really appreciate
some help on this.

Best,
Praveen.

Re: Airflow on Windows?

Posted by Hbw <br...@heisenbergwoodworking.com>.
My experience is that af 1.8 > relies on python modules that don’t exist on windows, hence the need for docker.

After more time than I’ll admit... I decided I’d  just run docker on ec2 and it’s all good!

Sent from a device with less than stellar autocorrect

RE: Airflow on Windows?

Posted by "Hamade, Marcel (GfK)" <Ma...@gfk.com>.
Hi Praveen,

Re: Airflow on Windows?