Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2016/10/31 13:17:18 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Beam release 0.3.0-incubating RC #1

There are 5 approving votes, all of which are binding:

* Sergio Fernández
* Seetharam Venkatesh
* Justin Mclean
* Jean-Baptise Onofré
* John D. Ament

There are no disapproving votes.

We'll proceed with this release as staged.

Thanks everyone!