Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by rdevaraj <rd...@adobe.com> on 2014/05/05 18:56:52 UTC

Jolokia URL Path for Apache Apollo 1.7

I am using my HawtIo chrome plugin to manage the current ActiveMQ 5.9.1 by
using the Jolokia path /api/jolokia. I am now evaluating Apache Apollo 1.7.
I don't see  the Jolokia URL listed anywhere. Can someone please let me know
the URL Path?

Regards,
Ramki.

Re: Jolokia URL Path for Apache Apollo 1.7

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Try /jmx/ or /hawtio/jolokia

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 12:56 PM, rdevaraj <rd...@adobe.com> wrote:
> I am using my HawtIo chrome plugin to manage the current ActiveMQ 5.9.1 by
> using the Jolokia path /api/jolokia. I am now evaluating Apache Apollo 1.7.
> I don't see  the Jolokia URL listed anywhere. Can someone please let me know
> the URL Path?
>
> Regards,
> Ramki.

Hiram Chirino