Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/16 00:28:59 UTC

[Axis2] JAX-WS work-in-progress sandbox?

Hi folks,

Is the JAX-WS work for Axis2 being done in a public sandbox?   I know
this isn't a priority for the 1.0 release, but the mailing list
archives indicate there are some rumblings on getting it going.
Afkham, I see the JIRA issue re: JAX-WS implementation is assigned to
you -- would love to hear your thoughts on how you were planning to go
about the work.

thanks!

Re: [Axis2] JAX-WS work-in-progress sandbox?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ken,

We have typed in the java interface files :)
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/

I'll let Afkham answer more...But we would love you to jump in to help
implement it.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kenneth,
Actually only the JAX-WS interfaces have been added to the AXIS2
project as the jaxws module. No real work has been started on this
module yet. We are planning to start on this in the near future. Your
participation and suggestions are welcome.

Regards
Azeez

On 2/16/06, Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Is the JAX-WS work for Axis2 being done in a public sandbox?   I know
> this isn't a priority for the 1.0 release, but the mailing list
> archives indicate there are some rumblings on getting it going.
> Afkham, I see the JIRA issue re: JAX-WS implementation is assigned to
> you -- would love to hear your thoughts on how you were planning to go
> about the work.
>
> thanks!

Thanks
Afkham Azeez