Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org> on 2017/10/11 09:38:14 UTC

Re: Cluster name

Hi,

I'd like to up this thread for discussion.

It seems that cluster name could be very useful together with multicast
discovery - do not accept nodes with different cluster name.
By default, let's set cluster name to "DEFAULT_CLUSTER".

Thoughts?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: Cluster name

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Definitely useful, I've seen user requests about this a number of times.

Re: Cluster name

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Alex,

Re: Cluster name

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The community has just voted to phase out Ignite Web Console:

GridGain's version of Web Console incorporates all the features of Ignite
counterpart and should support the feature you are checking out. Feel free
to switch to that tool or another monitoring solution.
-
Denis

Re: Cluster name

Posted by lovellmathews <lo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Cluster name

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
The system properties are a blackbox that few of the users are aware about. How do we decide where a property should go? Any rule for that?

—
Denis

Re: Cluster name

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.