Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Damian Mendoza <da...@exceleratesoftware.com> on 2012/07/26 12:27:07 UTC

keyword block filter for Traffic Server

Hi,

Is there a keyword filter for Traffic Server? Example: block popular adult
keywords from being used on search engines.

If not, I might be willing to pay for a module/plugin to be developed?
Anyone interested in paid development work? Keywords will come from a list.
If keyword is found, display a blocked web page.

Thanks,

Damian Mendoza

Excelerate Software, Inc.

949 218-3337

Ask me about how you can save $35.00 per workstation in energy costs by
running PowerPro Manager - http://www.powerpromanager.com

Re: keyword block filter for Traffic Server

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 7/26/12 4:27 AM, Damian Mendoza wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a keyword filter for Traffic Server? Example: block popular adult
> keywords from being used on search engines.
>
> If not, I might be willing to pay for a module/plugin to be developed?
> Anyone interested in paid development work? Keywords will come from a
> list. If keyword is found, display a blocked web page.

You want to block based on the content of the HTML response? Or on the URL ?

-- Leif