Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alejandro Raiczyk <al...@technisys.net> on 2001/11/23 19:17:41 UTC

Problems with Tomcat 4 & Cocoon 2

Hi, I'm trying to install Cocoon2 under Tomcat 4.0.1 and I did what the
Tomcat installation reference says, that is, making the cocoon.war file and
deploying it in the Tomcat's webapps directory. When I go to
http://mywebserver/cocoon it works fine, but if I try to load and xsp page
from my own, it's not working, it just shows me the xml tags in the browser.
I guess that the extension .xml is not asociated with the Cocoon servlet,
but I couldn't find nothing about this.
Help me please!

Thanks

Alejandro Raiczyk