Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2018/01/19 21:34:58 UTC

Please welcome Andreas Schaefer, Sling committer

Hi Sling community,

Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project, the
Sling PMC has elected Andreas Schaefer as a Sling committer, and he has
accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming him!

Andreas - if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers
briefly introducing themselves to the list, feel free. And maybe take
the time to verify your Git permissions and update http://sling.apache.
org/project-information/project-team.html :-)

Best,

Robert

Re: Please welcome Andreas Schaefer, Sling committer

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com>.
Hi

I honored to join the list of Sling committer.

I started Java back in the 1.0 days and joined JBoss in 2000 after moving
to the sunny SoCal. Around 2012 I started working with CQ and Sling and
for most part that is what I do beside IntelliJ and InDesign plugin development
or iOS Apps.

In my free time I like to play my electric guitars, clarinet and drive my 4 boys
around. Then from time to time I ride my HD V-Rod Muscle and go sky
diving.

Looking forward to work with you guy

Cheers - Andy Schaefer

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.