Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2003/10/01 15:09:19 UTC

Re: Schema target name space (& Sun's IP)

	Another issue that I just noticed is that we have copied Sun's web
Schema into the Geronimo Web schema (see geronimo-web-app.xsd) including
the Sun copyright and the part saying you can't reproduce it without prior
written consent from Sun.  I suspect we ought to remove this and replace
it with something more like the geronimo-ejb-jar.xsd

Aaron