Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com> on 2007/07/27 19:29:12 UTC

invalid BUILDMODE in cygwin 15s build

  I see in
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/win_xp-2-x86-gcc-32b-3.4.
4-15s-win32-559300-log.gz.txt
that build was started with BUILDMODE=,archive,debug,narrow but should
started with
BUILDMODE=pthreads,archive,debug,narrow

Farid.

Re: invalid BUILDMODE in cygwin 15s build

Posted by Andrew Black <ab...@roguewave.com>.
Greetings Farid.

The cause is (mostly) a scheduling issue.  In particular, the request
specifies the use of windows threads, but the glue scripts used for unix
builds don't know about windows threads.  I'll resolve this problem
today, as it's fairly simple to fix.

--Andrew Black