Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dr...@viaginterkom.de on 2000/07/21 17:48:54 UTC

troubles finding mod_jserv.so for Solaris 2.7

Would there be a binary ready to download or do I have to build it myself?

I am setting up Tomcat 3.1 together with Apache Web Server 1.3.12 on Solaris 2.7

Does mod_jserv belongs to web server project or to the Tomcat?

Drasko Kokic

Re: troubles finding mod_jserv.so for Solaris 2.7

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
I can send you one if you want. As far as I know there isn't one on Apache's
Web site anymore (there used to be a few months ago). I guess Solaris just
isn't considered that important now that everyone has gone and switched to
Linux. ;-)

Jon

RE: Apache can't redirect on Tomcat when the dir doesn't exist ?

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
I don't understand... if you're going to use Tomcat to handle all requests,
why run Apache?

I think I may be missing the point =)

- r