Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2010/07/06 02:01:01 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] New ODE chair

The vote passed with 10 positive votes (5 bindings) and no other votes.
Congrats Tammo!

And now we're going to have to draft a resolution for the next board
meeting, here comes the paperwork :)

Matthieu

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] New ODE chair

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that's all what needed.
I think Matthieu should send it to board@ for consideration on the next meeting.

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 18:29, Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Matthieu, all,
>
> first off, thanks for the votes, I'm happy to accept the election.
>
> Regarding the paper work, here is a first draft of a change-pmc-chair
> resolution. I think this is what we need, don't we?
>
>   A. Change the Apache ODE Project Chair
>
>       WHEREAS, the Board of Directors heretofore appointed Matthieu
>       Riou to the office of Vice President, Apache ODE, and
>
>       WHEREAS, the Board of Directors is in receipt of the resignation
>       of Matthieu Riou from the office of Vice President, Apache ODE,
>       and
>
>       WHEREAS, the Project Management Committee of the Apache ODE
>       project has chosen by vote to recommend Tammo van Lessen as the
>       successor to the post;
>
>       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that Matthieu Riou is relieved
>       and discharged from the duties and responsibilities of the office
>       of Vice President, Apache ODE, and
>
>       BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Tammo van Lessen be and hereby is
>       appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ODE, to
>       serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
>       Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until
>       death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification, or
>       until a successor is appointed.
>

> Tammo
>
> On 06.07.2010 02:01, Matthieu Riou wrote:
>> The vote passed with 10 positive votes (5 bindings) and no other votes.
>> Congrats Tammo!
>>
>> And now we're going to have to draft a resolution for the next board
>> meeting, here comes the paperwork :)
>>
>> Matthieu
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 12:29 AM, Rafal Rusin <ra...@intalio.com> wrote:
>>
>>> +1