Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2000/05/03 13:52:21 UTC

Correction to "Anyone using XMLForm"

Hi folks,

sorry, I went into idiot mode and cut&pasted the wrong error message.

The real error message is this one:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPath: method
<init>(Lorg/apache/xalan/xpath/XPathSupport;Lorg/apache/xalan/xpath/xml/ProblemListener;)V
not found: org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPath: method
<init>(Lorg/apache/xalan/xpath/XPathSupport;Lorg/apache/xalan/xpath/xml/ProblemListener;)V
not found

Maybe this means that my version of Xalan (1.0.1) is not supported? In
the README file it is stated that it was tested with Xalan 0.19.3d01

again, sorry for the confusion,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring