Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by jaki <ja...@infosys.com> on 2008/07/02 16:12:27 UTC

pagination in ofbiz

Is it possible to implement pagination in an ofbiz service? I want it to
retrieve products based on the page no. selected and the number of products
to be displayed on a page (say pagesize). eg: if the 2nd page is selected
and pagesize is 10 I want it to fetch only those products which come in rows
from 11-20.
I want this to be done via a service and not through widgets. Kindly help

Re: pagination in ofbiz

Posted by to...@gmail.com.
Jaki,

Yes, it is possible to implement pagination via a service, if you look at
the following jira issue then you come up with a easy approach.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1553?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

I hope it will be helpful.

On 7/2/08, Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com> wrote:

> I was just looking at this. You may want to look at the
> GenericDelegator.find method which returns an EntityListIterator and then
> use the ELI.getPartialList method.
>
> -Al
>
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 8:12 AM, jaki <ja...@infosys.com> wrote:
>

> > Is it possible to implement pagination in an ofbiz service? I want it to
> > retrieve products based on the page no. selected and the number of
> products
> > to be displayed on a page (say pagesize). eg: if the 2nd page is selected
> > and pagesize is 10 I want it to fetch only those products which come in
> > rows
> > from 11-20.
> > I want this to be done via a service and not through widgets. Kindly help
> > --

Anil Soni
Software Engineer, Mumbai
Contact no.- +91-9892271357

Re: pagination in ofbiz

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.

Re: pagination in ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you look at the widgets code on pagination was well as the widget
that displays such pagination , I am sure you can come up with a java
service to accomplish what you want.

jaki sent the following on 7/2/2008 7:12 AM: