Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Th...@putnam.com on 2006/02/10 23:16:19 UTC

m202 can't get deploy or deploy-file to deploy my project to our remote repo

hello,

We're running maven 202, eclipse maven plugin 004, eclipse 312 and xp

I have questions about running the deploy goal from within eclipse, but for
now
I'm just trying to use deploy and deploy-file from the commandline.

I'm at the point where deploy-file fails due to the error
             HttpURLConnection returned the response code: 403

My question is, the password for this repo is something like  @foo
the password contains the special 'at sign' character.

Is the special character in the password a problem?  Has anyone else seen
this?
I can definitely log into the server (Linux) with the password as is.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Tom

This message is intended for the recipient only and is not meant to be forwarded or distributed in any other format. This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument, or security, or as an official confirmation of any transaction.  Putnam does not accept purchase or redemptions of securities, instructions, or authorizations that are sent via e-mail.   All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice.  Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Putnam, LLC (DBA Putnam Investments) and its subsidiaries and affiliates.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete the e-mail.

Re: m202 can't get deploy or deploy-file to deploy my project to our remote repo

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Heard you can use WebDav to deploy. Search this list archive for more info.

-D

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.