Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/10 22:15:58 UTC

unreachable maven-xdoc-plugin sites ..

assuming the xdoc-plugin is where its supposed to be

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/java-repository/maven/plugins/maven-xd=
oc-plugin-1.9.2.jar

none of the maven-xdoc-plugin-1.9.2.jar sites are reachable

what happened?
Martin Gainty

Re: unreachable maven-xdoc-plugin sites ..

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Martin Gainty<mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> for some reason the usual repositories dont have xdoc plugin???
> for maven 2
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins

What are you trying to accomplish?  There is no xdoc plugin for Maven
2.  Use the site plugin.

> for maven 1
> http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/xdoc/scm-usage.html
> ?

The source code for the old Maven 1 plugin is still there, if for some
reason you need it...

--
Wendy

RE: unreachable maven-xdoc-plugin sites ..

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
for some reason the usual repositories dont have xdoc plugin???
for maven 2
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins
for maven 1
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/xdoc/scm-usage.html