Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Scott Anderson <sa...@ttm.com> on 2001/03/28 20:05:22 UTC

TURBINE_USER.LOGIN_NAME = null with Postgres

Hi all,

I'm getting an error message trying to use Postgres:

org.apache.turbine.util.security.UnknownEntityException: The account
'null' does not exist

The select query is sent to the database twice, once with the proper
username (turbine in this case) and a second time with null.

I see that Daniel Matsuchek asked this question back at the beginning of
the month (and he did some debugging as well) but I don't see that the
issue was ever resolved.

Any ideas of how I can go about fixing this?

Thanks,

-scott