Posted to users@maven.apache.org by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/08 15:29:25 UTC

maven profile doesn't work when packaging is jar

Hi
I am using maven v2.0.9. In my project I have 3 modules including a web
module. in web module the profiles work just fine and I can change the
resources directory but in another module from which a jar file is produced
the profiles doesn't work and the default resources directory will be
included in the jar file.

here is the profile I have defined:
-----
		<profile>
			<id>default</id>
			<build>
				<resources>
					<resource>
						<directory>src/main/resources/default</directory>
					</resource>
				</resources>
			</build>
		</profile>
-----

would you please help on this?

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog