Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/02/03 23:49:50 UTC

Geronimo Specs for 1.0 only published to Maven 2 repo?

Why aren't the spec jars for 1.0 published to the Maven 1 central repo
in addition to the central Maven 2 repo?

--jason

Re: Geronimo Specs for 1.0 only published to Maven 2 repo?

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On 2/3/2006 2:49 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

>Why aren't the spec jars for 1.0 published to the Maven 1 central repo
>in addition to the central Maven 2 repo?

They seem to be in
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/org.apache.geronimo.specs/jars/.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Geronimo Specs for 1.0 only published to Maven 2 repo?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
The Maven 1 central repo *is* the maven 2 central repo. I expect they
just have a different group ID to what you expect.

I suggest all the old ones (and any releases inadvertently added)
should be removed from cvs.apache.org to have people move to the
released versions.

- Brett

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Ok, I need to update the POM.  Thanks.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Ic... for some reason I had expected to find the maven1 artifacts
under 'geronimo-spec' still.  Thanks for pointing this out.

:-)

--jason

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Feb 3, 2006, at 2:49 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Why aren't the spec jars for 1.0 published to the Maven 1 central repo
> in addition to the central Maven 2 repo?

fyi,  http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/
org.apache.geronimo.specs/jars/

-David