Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com> on 2016/10/07 10:21:51 UTC

Re: Messaging listener for local messages only

I'd start with Justin's suggestions, if those are not possible it might be
possible add an outbound interceptor that increments a message property
with a counter "NUMBER_OF_HOPS".  It would get triggered every time the
message is forwarded to a broker or client.  This way you can figure out
how many hops the messages has had.  1 means local broker, >1 means a
remote broker.