Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2010/05/25 12:42:56 UTC

Re: svn commit: r947907 [1/3] - in /continuum/trunk: continuum-api/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/dao/ continuum-api/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/ continuum-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/ continuum-data-management/data

Hi Marica,

Can you also add Selenium tests for querying specific builds and also for
pagination?

Thanks,
Deng

+

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 25/05/2010, at 6:40 PM, Deng Ching wrote:

> As for the pagination test, is there a way to load test data without the
> need to explicitly build the projects? If none, I guess we can hold off the
> pagination test for now..

+1 for that in general. The Continuum Selenium Tests are horrendously slow and should only build projects when they test building / queueing.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Thanks! :D

Posted by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I'll commit the other selenium tests for now with the pagination test
commented out.

Marica

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com>.