Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/01/21 10:50:15 UTC

[FlexJS] moved js library in SVN

Alex,

A heads up: I've moved the FlexJS js framework into a new subdirectory
of 'frameworks/js': 'FlexJS'. I needed to do this to make room for my
new VanillaSDK framework (more on that later).

Sorry to give you extra work adapting the paths in your projects and
on the Wiki.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FlexJS] moved js library in SVN

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
HAHA,

I love different cultures, this was actually a joke! The idiom is cart
before the horse, I said horse before the cart which means you are
getting everything prepared first before the engine. :) Which is how I
would do it!

Interested in what you have baked up with the current SDK, I think I
can see what you might have in mind, I will be curious to see if my
intuition is correct.

BTW, I am working on MXML right now, wow MXML might prove to be a real
powerful thing to have.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Re: [FlexJS] moved js library in SVN

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 1/21/13 6:06 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <er...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> Mike,
>
>> I looked through your committed code and see and AIR app there. hmmm..
>> Putting the horse before the cart are we?
>
> No, I'm not (if I understand the idiom correctly). I'm working on
> tying the work we did on FJx to the work I did on the JS publisher
> earlier. This should help Alex get a better sense of what's possible
> with FJx and make his case to the powers that be.
There are no powers that be.  Whatever the project decides to do is what we
are going to do.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: [FlexJS] moved js library in SVN

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Mike,

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Ha,

Erik, I see you are the wizard type as well heh? Don't want to show
everybody your spells at once?