Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net> on 2005/09/04 12:28:39 UTC

How to register flowscripts dynamically at runtime?

Hello,

we need the possibility for our customer to put all essential configurations
of our system together in one file (outside the sitemap and the xconf). This
includes the configuration of all special flowscripts in this file, too. To
do so, we need to (re-)load these flowscripts at runtime. Now my question:
Is there a Cocoon component available which I can use to register new
flowscripts at runtime and what points I have to keep in mind to do that?

Any hint is appreciated.
Thank you a lot!

Regards
Stephan