Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by dave- <da...@pacbell.net> on 2003/11/25 19:27:12 UTC

Apache cannot load dav_svn_module in svn-0.33.1-setup.exe

I have been unable to load mod_dav_svn.so into apache 2.0.47 on my winXP
system.  I downloaded and used the binary that was  in
svn-0.33.1-setup.exe.  The following question and answer was posted on
the apache users@httpd.apache.org discussion group.

Re: Apache cannot load dav_svn_module in svn-0.33.1-setup.exe

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.
On Tuesday 25 November 2003 20.27, dave- wrote:
> I have been unable to load mod_dav_svn.so into apache 2.0.47 on my
> winXP system.  I downloaded and used the binary that was  in
> svn-0.33.1-setup.exe.  The following question and answer was posted on
> the apache users@httpd.apache.org discussion group.

Copy the berkeley dll to your Apache modules folder. (Read the Win32
notes file in the subversion folder)

Hope this helps.

Jostein

--
Jostein Chr. Andersen <jo...@josander.net>
http://www.josander.net/

Re: Apache cannot load dav_svn_module in svn-0.33.1-setup.exe

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
dave- wrote:

> I have been unable to load mod_dav_svn.so into apache 2.0.47 on my
> winXP system.

Please read the README.txt file and the CHANGES file. Subversion
requires httpd-2.0.48.

RE: Apache cannot load dav_svn_module in svn-0.33.1-setup.exe

Posted by Arild Fines <ar...@broadpark.no>.
dave- wrote:
> I have been unable to load mod_dav_svn.so into apache 2.0.47 on my winXP
> system.  I downloaded and used the binary that was  in
> svn-0.33.1-setup.exe.

You need Apache 2.0.48 or higher.

--
Arild

AnkhSVN: http://ankhsvn.tigris.org
Blog: http://ankhsvn.com/blog
RSS: http://ankhsvn.com/blog/Rss.aspx

King Crimson lives in different bodies at different times and the
particular form which the group takes changes. When music appears,
which only King Crimson can play then, sooner or later, King Crimson
appears to play the music