Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2006/08/14 16:18:44 UTC

Openwire client hangs after receiving 999 messages

Since the .NET protocol uses OpenWire I am concerned about the "Critical
Issue" in your issues box called "Openwire client hangs after receiving 999
messages"  Is this issue still prevalent? (I haven't seen it in my tests)

Re: Openwire client hangs after receiving 999 messages

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/14/06, sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> wrote:

> Since the .NET protocol uses OpenWire I am concerned about the "Critical
> Issue" in your issues box called "Openwire client hangs after receiving 999
> messages"  Is this issue still prevalent? (I haven't seen it in my tests)

It sounds like the client isn't properly acknowledging the messages.
There was an issue resolved in the .Net client WRT acknowledgement
that was fixed. Not sure if this is the issue or there's another
related to it.

--

James
-------